Insights: News 56 Kilpatrick Townsend Attorneys Recognized in 2023 Edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch
ATLANTA (August 18) – Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton announced today that 56 Kilpatrick Townsend attorneys have been honored by their peers in the 2023 edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America. This prestigious recognition highlights the strength of the firm’s next generation of talent. To see the Kilpatrick Townsend attorneys selected in the 2023 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®, please visit the separate press release located here.
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America recognizes associates and other attorneys who are earlier in their careers for their outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the United States. Attorneys are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Highlights from the 2023 edition include:
• Kilpatrick Townsend as the “Top-Listed” firm in Georgia for the total number of attorneys listed for Corporate Law, Intellectual Property Law, and Litigation - Construction. This is the second-consecutive year the firm has earned the "Top-Listed" recognition for Corporate Law and Intellectual Property Law.
• Kilpatrick Townsend was also “Top Listed” firm in Atlanta for Corporate Law, Intellectual Property Law, and Litigation - Construction.
Related People View All
- Agribusiness & Food Technology
- Apparel, Accessories & Luxury Goods
- Blockchain Technology & Digital Currency
- Commercial Real Estate
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Consumer Goods
- Media & Entertainment
- Distressed Debt Workouts
- Electronics & Computer Technology
- Energy Investment
- Energy Procurement
- Financial Institutions
- Financial Services
- Food, Restaurant & Beverage
- Health & Life Sciences
- Home Furnishings
- Lease Disputes & Restructuring
- Medical & Surgical Devices
- Oil & Gas
- Project Development & Finance
- Real Estate Capital Markets
- Real Estate Finance
- Real Estate Finance & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Investment & Development
- Retail & Consumer Goods
While we are pleased to have you contact us by telephone, surface mail, electronic mail, or by facsimile transmission, contacting Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP or any of its attorneys does not create an attorney-client relationship. The formation of an attorney-client relationship requires consideration of multiple factors, including possible conflicts of interest. An attorney-client relationship is formed only when both you and the Firm have agreed to proceed with a defined engagement.
DO NOT CONVEY TO US ANY INFORMATION YOU REGARD AS CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL A FORMAL CLIENT-ATTORNEY RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED.
If you do convey information, you recognize that we may review and disclose the information, and you agree that even if you regard the information as highly confidential and even if it is transmitted in a good faith effort to retain us, such a review does not preclude us from representing another client directly adverse to you, even in a matter where that information could be used against you.