Insights: News Releases Best Lawyers in America Names Kilpatrick Townsend Attorneys 2016 Lawyers of the Year
ATLANTA (August 19) – Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton announced today that Best Lawyers, the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession, has named 13 Kilpatrick Townsend attorneys as “2016 Lawyers of the Year” in their respective practice areas.
Best Lawyers notes that the lawyers being honored as "Lawyers of the Year" have received particularly high ratings in their surveys by earning a high level of respect among their peers for their abilities, professionalism, and integrity. Only a single lawyer in each specialty in each community is being honored as the “Lawyer of the Year.”
The following individuals are named Best Lawyers’ 2016 Lawyers of the Year along with the practice area and city for which they were chosen:
- Randall D. Avram - Raleigh Labor Law - Management “Lawyer of the Year”
- Rupert M. Barkoff - Atlanta Franchise Law “Lawyer of the Year”
- Stephen R. Berlin - Greensboro Environmental Law “Lawyer of the Year”
- Susan H. Boyles - Greensboro Litigation - Insurance “Lawyer of the Year”
- William M. Bryner - Greensboro Litigation - Intellectual Property “Lawyer of the Year”
- Richard Cicchillo, Jr. - Atlanta Corporate Law “Lawyer of the Year”
- Steven Gardner - Greensboro Litigation - Patent “Lawyer of the Year”
- James G. Gilliland, Jr. - San Francisco Technology Law “Lawyer of the Year”
- Joseph H. Huff - Augusta Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants “Lawyer of the Year”
- William F. Lane - Raleigh Environmental Law “Lawyer of the Year”
- James D. Steinberg - Atlanta Technology Law “Lawyer of the Year”
- Daniel R. Taylor, Jr. - Greensboro Litigation - Banking and Finance “Lawyer of the Year”
- William J. Vesely, Jr. - Atlanta Litigation - ERISA “Lawyer of the Year”
Best Lawyers compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. The current, 22nd edition of The Best Lawyers in America (2016) is based on more than 6.7 million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers. For a full list of all of Kilpatrick Townsend’s attorneys who were named Best Lawyers, please click here.
For more information about Kilpatrick Townsend, please visit: www.kilpatricktownsend.com.
Follow the firm on Twitter: @KTS_Law.
Related People View All
While we are pleased to have you contact us by telephone, surface mail, electronic mail, or by facsimile transmission, contacting Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP or any of its attorneys does not create an attorney-client relationship. The formation of an attorney-client relationship requires consideration of multiple factors, including possible conflicts of interest. An attorney-client relationship is formed only when both you and the Firm have agreed to proceed with a defined engagement.
DO NOT CONVEY TO US ANY INFORMATION YOU REGARD AS CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL A FORMAL CLIENT-ATTORNEY RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED.
If you do convey information, you recognize that we may review and disclose the information, and you agree that even if you regard the information as highly confidential and even if it is transmitted in a good faith effort to retain us, such a review does not preclude us from representing another client directly adverse to you, even in a matter where that information could be used against you.