Insights: News Release Law360 Names Seven Kilpatrick Townsend Attorneys to 2022 Editorial Advisory Board
ATLANTA (May 4) – Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton announced today that seven of the firm’s attorneys were named to the Law360's 2022 Editorial Advisory Board. Members of the editorial advisory board provide feedback on Law360's coverage and expert insight on how best to shape future coverage.
The following attorneys were named editorial advisory board members:
- Bree Black Horse joins the Law360's 2022 Native American Editorial Advisory Board. An enrolled member of the Seminole Nation of Oklahoma, Ms. Black Horse advises Tribal governments on all aspects of federal, state and tribal law, including tribal sovereignty, economic development, treaty rights, and complex Indian country litigation.
- Brian Gaudet was reappointed to the Law360's 2022 Construction Editorial Advisory Board. A partner in the Houston office, Mr. Gaudet’s practice encompasses all aspects of the project and construction cycle from contract document preparation and review to litigation and dispute resolution of related claims.
- April Abele Isaacson joins the Law360's 2022 California Editorial Advisory Board. The Managing Partner in the firm’s San Francisco office. Ms. Isaacson has over 25 years of experience as a trial lawyer and is a registered U.S. patent attorney. Her practice focuses on complex technical intellectual property litigation as well as Hatch-Waxman cases on behalf of drug innovators.
- John Jett was reappointed to Law360's 2022 Telecommunications Editorial Advisory Board. Mr. Jett is a partner in the Atlanta office focusing on commercial and intellectual property litigation. He represents individuals and companies, as both plaintiffs and defendants, in disputes before state and federal courts as well as in arbitration.
- Larry McFarland was reappointed to Law360's 2022 Media & Entertainment Editorial Advisory Board. Mr. McFarland focuses his practice on litigation and counseling in all areas of intellectual property law, including copyright, trademark, rights of publicity and privacy, and unfair competition. He is the Managing Partner of the firm's Los Angeles office.
- Adria Perez was reappointed to Law360's 2022 White Collar Editorial Advisory Board. A partner located in the firm’s Atlanta office, focuses her practice on representing both corporations and individuals in white collar criminal defense matters, government enforcement issues, as well as internal, criminal and SEC investigations.
- Roger Wylie was reappointed to Law360's 2022 Legal Industry Editorial Advisory Board. Based in the Seattle office, Mr. Wylie is Kilpatrick Townsend’s Firm Managing Partner. He focuses his practice on patent prosecution and counseling, and advises start-up and established corporations, venture investors and other intellectual property stakeholders with regard to all aspects of patent prosecution and acquisition, counseling, licensing and litigation.
Related People View All
While we are pleased to have you contact us by telephone, surface mail, electronic mail, or by facsimile transmission, contacting Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP or any of its attorneys does not create an attorney-client relationship. The formation of an attorney-client relationship requires consideration of multiple factors, including possible conflicts of interest. An attorney-client relationship is formed only when both you and the Firm have agreed to proceed with a defined engagement.
DO NOT CONVEY TO US ANY INFORMATION YOU REGARD AS CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL A FORMAL CLIENT-ATTORNEY RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED.
If you do convey information, you recognize that we may review and disclose the information, and you agree that even if you regard the information as highly confidential and even if it is transmitted in a good faith effort to retain us, such a review does not preclude us from representing another client directly adverse to you, even in a matter where that information could be used against you.