Insights: News Releases Kilpatrick Townsend Elects 15 New Partners
Partnership effective January 1, 2019
ATLANTA (December 3) – Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton announced today the election of 15 new members to its partnership effective January 1, 2019.
- Craig Cannon is the Leader of the firm’s E-Discovery team and is located in the Winston-Salem office. He is a seasoned complex commercial litigator and a specialist in the areas of e-discovery, information governance, data privacy, cross-border data transfer, and cybersecurity.
- Rich Christiansen is a member of the Medical and Mechanical Devices Team in the firm’s San Diego office. He focuses his practice on patent litigation, patent prosecution and counseling, and transactional intellectual property, and on a broad range of technologies, including electronics, medical devices, software, clean technology, and mechanical devices.
- Jennifer Deal is a member of the Trademark and Copyright Team in the firm’s Atlanta office. She focuses her practice on intellectual property litigation, including cases involving trademarks and trade dress, unfair competition, false advertising, licensing agreements, and internet disputes.
- Gianfranco Finizio is a member of the Bankruptcy and Financial Restructuring team in the firm’s New York office. His practice focuses on bankruptcy and insolvency matters.
- Kate Gaudry is a member of the Electronics and Software team in the firm’s Washington, D.C. office. Her practice focuses on data-driven and strategic patent prosecution.
- Christin Jones is a member of the Complex Commercial Litigation team in the firm’s Dallas office. Her practice focuses on complex commercial litigation and appellate litigation matters.
- Lindsay Kaplan is a member of the Trademark and Copyright team in the Washington, D. C. office. Her practice focuses on domestic and international trademark counseling, portfolio management, clearance, and enforcement matters.
- Nicki Kennedy is a member of the Chemistry and Life Sciences team in the firm’s Denver office. She concentrates her practice on patent-related matters with a focus on client counseling, patent prosecution, domestic and international patent portfolio development and management, and post grant proceedings.
- Daniel McCormick is a member of the Electronics and Software team in the firm’s Denver office. He focuses his practice on patent prosecution and counseling in the areas of materials science and process chemistry, and works extensively with technologies including semiconductor tools and methods, electrochemical devices, materials development, and mechanical equipment.
- Laura Craver Miller is a member of the Trademark and Copyright team in the firm’s Winston-Salem office. Her practice focuses on branding, advertising, and brand protection and enforcement in the apparel, food and beverage, life sciences, logistics and software industries.
- Michael Morlock is a member of the Patent Litigation team in the firm’s Atlanta office. His practice focuses on patent litigation, post-grant proceedings, and patent prosecution in a broad range of technical areas including mobile devices, electronics, software, and aerospace.
- Jeff Reed leads the firm’s state tax practice and is resident in the firm’s New York office. He represents clients in state tax controversy matters and provides state tax consulting and unclaimed property advice.
- Hillary Rightler is a member of the Government Enforcement and Investigations team in the firm’s Atlanta office. She focuses her practice on white collar criminal defense matters including internal, criminal, and SEC investigations.
- James Trigg is a member of the Trademark and Copyright team in the firm’s Atlanta office. He focuses his practice in the areas of copyright, trademark, and entertainment law, including litigation, licensing, clearance, registration, and general counseling in these fields.
- Clark Weight is a member of the Medical and Mechanical Devices team in the firm’s Denver office. He focuses his practice on patent prosecution and counseling in the areas of footwear technology including rotary based closure mechanisms, HVAC technology including heating and cooling systems and insulation products, organosheet and battery technologies, medical device technology related to heart implants and methods, interventional devices and methods, and Lasik technologies and related eye therapy devices and methods.
Related People View All
Craig D. Cannon
Richard B. Christiansen
Christin J. Jones
Lindsay R. Kaplan
Nicoletta M. Kennedy
Laura C. Miller
Michael T. Morlock
Jeffrey S. Reed
Hillary D. Rightler
James A. Trigg
Clark F. Weight
While we are pleased to have you contact us by telephone, surface mail, electronic mail, or by facsimile transmission, contacting Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP or any of its attorneys does not create an attorney-client relationship. The formation of an attorney-client relationship requires consideration of multiple factors, including possible conflicts of interest. An attorney-client relationship is formed only when both you and the Firm have agreed to proceed with a defined engagement.
DO NOT CONVEY TO US ANY INFORMATION YOU REGARD AS CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL A FORMAL CLIENT-ATTORNEY RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED.
If you do convey information, you recognize that we may review and disclose the information, and you agree that even if you regard the information as highly confidential and even if it is transmitted in a good faith effort to retain us, such a review does not preclude us from representing another client directly adverse to you, even in a matter where that information could be used against you.