Chuan Gao focuses her practice on the prosecution of patents in the Health and Life Sciences industry area. She assists clients with patent portfolio management, U.S. and foreign patent prosecution, licensing, due diligence reviews, freedom to operate analyses, as well as validity and infringement opinions.
- University of Texas School of Law, J.D. (2001)
- University of Texas, Ph.D., Molecular Biology (1999)
- University of Texas, M.S., Molecular Biology (1995)
- Fudan University, Shanghai, China, B.S., Biochemistry (1989)
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (2003)