Represented a mother and her two young daughters in a product liability case against multiple defendants.  The family's mobile home caught fire when a sofa made out of flammable material caught fire and emitted toxic smoke.  The mobile home only had two exit doors, both located in the living room area where the sofa was located.  One daughter suffered burns over 96% of her body and the other perished in the fire.  The sofa's flammable material and the mobile home's lack of adequate exits and smoke detectors resulted in the injuries.  The case settled through mediation.

Experience Center

Match our Experience to Your Needs

Experience Highlights

Federal litigation against Army Corps of Engineers relating to management of dredged materials
Negotiated favorable settlement in suit filed by Carteret County against the Corps' alleging that dredged material management practices associated more
Distribution alliance in Australia and Dubai for leading providers of lighting equipment
Representing one of the leading providers of lighting fixtures regarding a strategic alliance with partners from Australia and Dubai for the more
Wage-Hour class action for major bottled water company
Represented a major North American bottled water company in a class action brought in Los Angeles County Superior Court. Plaintiffs filed a class more
Real estate acquisition for one of the world's premiere commercial real estate companies
The firm served as lead counsel in representing one of the world's premiere commercial real estate companies in a real estate acquisition from a more