Sort the Following Results By:

Filter the Following Results By:

Experience Highlights

Catastrophic injury services resulting from stove fire
Represented a man burned in an apartment stove fire when the smoke detector never sounded because it was improperly wired and had no battery backup.  more
Electrocution injury involving power line
Represented a child who suffered an electrocution injury when climbing a tree and coming into contact with a power line. more
Burn injury
Represented a woman injured when superheated grease from a fryer spilled on her causing serious burns.  The case settled through mediation. more
Wrongful death
Represented the parents of a 28-year-old woman in wrongful death action filed in Kentucky against a corporate defendant. The decedent was a single, more