Automotive Sector Ingenuity
Government regulation, technological advances, and intense global competition represent just a few of the constantly-changing concerns facing the automotive sector. At Kilpatrick Townsend, we represent car and truck manufacturers, retailers, and parts and component manufacturers, distributors, and suppliers using an interdisciplinary approach when providing comprehensive advice on legal, regulatory, technical, and financial aspects affecting the automotive industry. We understand the industry, and help clients capitalize on new market opportunities and emerging trends to strengthen and expand their businesses, while avoiding or minimizing associated risks.
- U.S. & International IP Protection for Inventions, Brands, Logos & Designs
- IP Dispute Negotiation, Litigation & Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Anti-Counterfeiting & Gray Market Strategies & Enforcement Programs
- Design & Utility Patent Clearance, Prosecution, Procurement & Enforcement
- Complex Business Litigation, Insurance Recovery, Class Action Litigation, Product Liability & Privacy Breach Remediation
- Corporate & Transactional Work, including incorporation, tax, leases, mergers and acquisitions, distribution, licensing, franchising, endorsement, cybersecurity, outsourcing, technology, sales agreements, and other commercial transactions
- Advertising, Privacy & Social Media Policies & Guidelines
- Labor & Employment
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Environmental Counseling & Compliance, Corporate & Social Responsibility Policies & Implementation
- Federal, State & Local Regulatory Compliance
Insights View All
Meet The Team View All
While we are pleased to have you contact us by telephone, surface mail, electronic mail, or by facsimile transmission, contacting Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP or any of its attorneys does not create an attorney-client relationship. The formation of an attorney-client relationship requires consideration of multiple factors, including possible conflicts of interest. An attorney-client relationship is formed only when both you and the Firm have agreed to proceed with a defined engagement.
DO NOT CONVEY TO US ANY INFORMATION YOU REGARD AS CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL A FORMAL CLIENT-ATTORNEY RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED.
If you do convey information, you recognize that we may review and disclose the information, and you agree that even if you regard the information as highly confidential and even if it is transmitted in a good faith effort to retain us, such a review does not preclude us from representing another client directly adverse to you, even in a matter where that information could be used against you.